TweetAre you stuck in a fashion rut? Do you turn down invitations because you have nothing to wear? Appearances does matter and 55% of another person’s perception of you is based on how you look.
Our dressing habit is influenced by not just our function or job role in the society, it is developed by what we see, feel and experience around us in the course of our life. Our dressing sense is developed by a fair amount of peer pressure and our need to attract others.
Here are some tips to help you to decide how to improve your dressing sense—
1. Forget about the word “fashion” and think “style”
2. Being stylish does not have to break the bank.
3. Being stylish has nothing to do with your size.
4. Even if you stay at home, dress everyday as if you are going out.You will find you have a more positive attitude.
5. Get rid of those clothes which are outdated, do not suit you or simply do not make you feel good.
6. It is much better to be overdressed than underdressed (or undressed).
7. Colours Do Matter. If you are fat go for dark colours, and if you are thin go for light colours. Get to know your body shape and dress accordingly.
8. Fashion style is also about attitude. Feel confident in yourself about the way you look and that will come across to other people.
9. Comfort is Important : Comfort is very important, if your attire is not comfortable, your entire day can get ruined.
10. A must in every wardrobe: A good coat, a little black dress, a wrap dress, well cut denims, a classic pair of black pants, cashemere cardigan and a stylish crisp white shirt. Update these looks every season with some fab accessories.
11. Accessories: Right clothing is necessary for success but other things such as clean nails, well set hair, and good smell are also significant. A single bracelet can also enhance the look. You do not need dozens of bangles and heavy earrings to look gorgeous.
12. Dressing up for office: As a professional employee, you need to appear highly professional in front of your boss and clients. Dressing etiquettes are must in corporate world to maintain the status quo.
Now that you are well aware about what to wear and what not to wear, you need not to worry. Explore your wardrobe, get rid of unwanted things and add some suitable dresses. Organise your wardrobe and you are ready to impress your collegues, friends,superiors and clients. Just a few essentials in your collection and it will not be hard to look smart, attractive and impressive.
Or else you can go for ‘Public Speaking Course’ from ‘Anurag Aggarwal Institute Of Public Speaking’ in which you will get to learn how to present yourself in front of public and how to improve your dressing sense.